Types of Data Collected
When you visit our website, our server automatically collects certain browser or device generated information, which may in some cases constitute personal data, including but not limited to your:
- IP address;
- Date, time and duration of your visit;
- Browser type;
- Operating system;
- Page visits;
- Information from third parties;
- Other information about your computer or device; or
- Internet traffic.
Data Relating to Our Customers and Users of Website
NRGSoft collects information as part of its normal business operations and in the administration of its relationship with customers, which may include personal information.
Business Contact and Customer Relationship Management
We collect and maintain information about our customers, which may include company name, business contact name and title, phone number, email and other contact details.
Data Submitted on Website
In order to access or use certain portions of the website, to enjoy the full functionality of the website, or to conduct or seek to conduct business with us, you may be prompted to provide certain personal data to us, including in the following ways:
- by filling in forms (for example, a “Get a free consultation” form) on our website or at a trade show or anywhere else we conduct business;
- by downloading the documentation from our website;
- by subscribing to newsletters or other communications; or
- by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise using our contact details.
Typically, the personal data you give us may include name, business affiliation, business address, telephone number, and email address, and any personal details required to resolve any inquiries or complaints.
We may also obtain personal data about customers from third parties, such as LinkedIn and other publicly accessible sources.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use our website.
Use of Personal Data
We use the personal data we collect to:
- Operate, evaluate, maintain, improve and develop the website (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the website for advertising and marketing);
- Evaluate, improve and develop our website generally;
- Customize our website to users’ needs;
- Correspond with users to resolve their queries or complaints;
- Provide you with services you request;
- Send you marketing communications, where it is lawful for us to do so;
- Manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our contract terms or laws or regulations.
Data Retention and Deletion
We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Our retention periods will vary depending on the type of data involved, but, generally, we’ll refer to these criteria in order to determine retention period:
- Whether the data is necessary to provide our services.
- Whether we have a legal or contractual need to retain the data.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal identifiable information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Sharing of Personal Data
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of NRGSoft Ltd.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to you as an individual with regards to your personal data. As a data subject, you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject to any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically usable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us at email@example.com. Before proceeding with your request, we may need to request specific information from you to confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access the information. Abuse of rights may hold you liable.
The website may contain links to third party sites. Since NRGSoft does not control nor is responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. This Private Policy applies solely to personal data collected by our website or in the course of our business activities.
Protecting confidentiality and security of private information has always been an integral part of how we conduct business worldwide. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
NRGSoft aims to safeguard and protect your personal data from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorized or unintended access that is beyond our control.
We do not allow users under the age of 16 years, or under the applicable age limit if stricter than 16 years, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from user under the age limit. All data will be deleted if we later become aware of any users that are under the age of 16.
Vosstaniya str, bld. 27/2 Lit B, office 4-1,